- Brain State Technologies® respects your privacy.
- This notice provides highlights of our full Privacy Statement and applies to the collection and handling of your personal information by Brain StateTechnologies®.
- We are committed to providing a secure, controlled environment to balance and explore your Brain State.
Data Security and Privacy
- Brain State Technologies® takes extensive and proactive measures to ensure security and privacy for our customers. To ensure that only you see your brain information, we employ robust, multi-layered encryption and authentication methods, plus regular audits of our methods, to protect against unauthorized access to our systems. We also employ software, hardware, and physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the computers where we store your data.
- When you sign up for our service, Brain State Technologies® collects and stores personal information about you, including Account Information (contact and payment information) and individual brain information such as frequencies in particular locations of the brain.
- We may ask to collect objective and subjective information (health conditions and personal goals) which you can provide on a voluntary basis. If you choose to participate in Brain State-authorized research, no personal identifiable information will be included in the studies.
- We do not collect non-personal information (browser types, domains, page views) on how you use our web site through log files and cookies.
Uses of Information
- Brain State Technologies® collects personal information from you to provide you with our service and for conducting Brain State Technologies-authorized research.
- We use Account Information to enable your purchase and inform you when your survey information is available to you. (In the future, we may also use the information to authenticate your website visits and usage.)
- We may use Brainwave Optimization with RTB information to conduct Brain State Technologies-authorized scientific research and development. Any information you provide is done on a voluntary basis. We will not provide third party organizations access to this information.
- We will not release your personal information to any outside company without your explicit consent.
- In the future we may use non-personal information to track and monitor aggregate usage of our website and for internal analysis, quality control, and improvements to our services.
- Participation in activities and services that involve personal information beyond initial account and Brainwave Optimization with RTB Information is voluntary and permission-based.
- It is entirely within your discretion to provide information or answer survey questions.
- At your request we will delete your account and personal information linked to your account from our systems.
- We encourage you to read the Brain State Technologies Privacy Statement.
How to Contact Us
- Questions about this statement, our full Privacy Statement, or about Brain State Technology’s handling of your personal information may be emailed to: Compliance@BrainStateTech.com
- Or can be mailed to:
Brain State Technologies, LLC
15150 North Hayden Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Be a Provider
- How We Help
- By Condition
- Addictive Tendencies
- Brain Injury
- Chronic Pain
- General Health
- Lack of Energy
- Lack of Focus
- Learning Difficulties
- Sports Performance
- Traumatic Stress
- By Location
- Submit Your Testimonial
- Submit a Case Study
- Testimonial of the Week
- By Condition